The Queensland University of Technology abbreviated as QUT, is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Students must meet minimum English language entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 (no sub scores below 6) or equivalent for direct admission to the degree program.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Education.
Scholarship Award: You’ll receive:
- A scholarship worth $5,000 to put towards your studies in your commencing semester.
- We award one scholarship to students starting in Semester 1, and one scholarship to students starting in Semester 2.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: Applicants can apply for this scholarship if you’re an international student and you:
- Have received an offer to study a Master of Education (EU70) (majoring in early years, inclusive education, general studies, leadership and management, or TESOL)
- Are commencing your studies in the upcoming semester.
You can’t apply if you’re:
- Enrolled in a research degree
- Sponsored by an Australian or overseas organisation
- Already receiving a scholarship provided by QUT or another organisation.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: You must:
- Complete the application form
- Provide transcripts for previous academic studies, translated into English and certified
- Write a one-page outline in English addressing:
- The reasons for your choice of degree
- Your academic performance and achievement to date
- Why and how the scholarship will help you achieve your education and career goals
- How you intend to contribute to the field of education in your chosen area
- Any other considerations that would make you a worthy recipient of the scholarship.
Email these documents to the Faculty of Education Development Office on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is February 3, 2017.